Associate Director - Lifecycle Costing
An attractive job opportunity for an Associate Director - Lifecycle Costing to join a premium construction consultancy in London.
As an Associate Director – Lifecycle Costing you will have an opportunity to work on flagship projects within the due diligence team of this consultancy.
This premium cost consultancy employer offers flexible working arrangements.
Associate Director - Lifecycle Costing will be a part of Due Diligence team and covering work primarily undertaken within the UK you will be responsible for managing the delivery of a range of life cycle cost forecasting services.
Responsibility includes managing customer relationships, managing and coordinating the life cycle forecasting activities within the team and being the focal point providing life cycle advise throughout the company.
The candidate for this role will based in the London office, with flexible working arrangements.
A competitive salary package is on offer commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
Some of the key responsibilities and duties of Associate Director - Lifecycle Costing will include:
- Delivering high quality services and ensuring that life cycle costing deliverables meet customer’s requirements including compliance with the employer’s governance procedures.
- Managing life cycle costing commissions, including surveys, life expectancy, maintenance and component replacement advice, preparation of life cycle cost forecasts and system / component option studies to identify best whole life cost options.
- Preparing life cycle cost forecasts and reports as part of achieving BREEAM accreditation for projects.
- Undertaking peer reviews of life cycle cost forecasts prepared on PFI / LIFT projects, in the UK and overseas, and providing due diligence reports to Funders.
- Communicating with, and providing good, sound, professional advice to both clients and other project team members.
- Ensuring that all quantitative and financial information has been independently checked before issue, including maintaining evidence of independent checks.
Desired Skills and Experience
Hiring company is looking for Associate Director – Lifecycle consulting candidates with in-depth background within life cycle costing and practical experience of delivering life cycle cost forecasts.
However, they are also happy to consider candidates who interested in developing your Life Cycle Costing experience for more junior roles.
- A BSc in Quantity Surveying, Construction Cost Management or similar
- Hold or working towards MRICS (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors), MCIOB (Member of the Chartered Institute of Builders) or MAPM (Member of the Association of Project Managers)
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is one of the largest construction consultancies in the UK with offices situated throughout the England, Wales and Scotland, as well and an international presence.
Full details of this premium cost consultancy will be provided to the Associate Director - Lifecycle Costing candidate.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Hybrid working arrangements
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full benefits will be disclosed to shortlisted Associate Director - Lifecycle Costing Candidate