Audit Manager ProjectsRef MAX7591 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary 60－90k Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
My client is a well-established institution in Hong Kong. At the moment, as business is expanding they are looking for an Audit Manager, Project to join their team, working on several complex projects. You will be responsible for executing project audit activity and the reporting on the appropriateness of project management controls and the governance frameworks within which they operate.
Complex projects with a capitalised value of approximately HKD 20bn over the next five years.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support senior management in the development of best practice project assurance activities, culminating in the implementation and execution of the Project Audit Methodology.
- Support senior management in assessing the adequacy of :
-Scope Management control activity, including the collection of requirements, Project Scope and the translation into scheduled activities and the validation thereof
-Project scheduling and associated controls
-Project cost control and associated controls.
-Change management and associated controls.
-Project risk management and associated controls.
- Hold and facilitate risk management workshops, ensuring teams are supported and guided through the risk identification and assessment process with a view to capturing high priority project risk items for escalation and resolution.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Senior Project Quantity Surveyor or Senior Contracts Engineer
- Minimum 10 years’ experience on site project management and/or project control environment, “split” experience on Contractor side, Consultant side and/or Client side.
- China construction experience preferable.
- Exp. on large scale infrastructure, with ideally experience on Prestigious buildings/Casino/Resorts
- Good Skills in Cost Planning / Monitoring / Reporting / Contract Administration and interface management with numerous sub-contractors.
- Experience in handling claims and help on forensic analysis.
- Good understanding of project planning in order to provide and explain to audience high level of reporting system such as dashboard, volumetric progress tracking, etc. to highlight evolving critical paths, and therefore identify risk & opportunities.
- Good Business acumen, able to think out of the box.
- Good personality with good presentations skills to develop and train her/his colleagues.
- Certified in globally recognized Project Management qualification (APM/ PMI).
- Civil Engineering or Surveying qualification preferable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful job applicant for this role will be joining a well-established institution in Hong Kong. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are looking to broaden their exposure and acquire world- class project experience. This will be a permanent role with career progression opportunities and professional development with an attractive package.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary package available for the right candidate.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend