BIM EngineerRef MAX6967 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/09/2020 Status Active: Maxim working on candidate shortlist
Are you ready for a new step in your career development?
Our client is a well-known Main Contractor in Hong Kong. In order to support their expansion in Hong Kong they are looking for an experienced BIM Technician to join their team. With the training and support they provided, this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement BIM methodology into existing and new building projects
- Work with other team members to complete design, drawings and models as required.
- Provide onsite support for all matters relating to the BIM models with actual construction progress.
- Produce status reports in relation to BIM delivery on a day to day basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Practical experience using BIM software including Revit and Navisworks.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as BIM Modelers or BIM Trainees. Upgrading training will be provided if found necessary.
- Degree or higher diploma or high certificate in Architecture / Structure / Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical for building / civil engineering.
- Ideally, you will be a member of HKIBIM.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a main contractor with some of Hong Kong's biggest civil engineering and building contracts. They are constantly looking for high caliber candidates to join their diverse professional team.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend