BIM ManagerRef MAX7948 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary HKD 40,000 p/m Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A specialist BIM consultancy, part of a major building group, is now looking for a Building Information Modelling (BIM) Manager to join their high calibre team in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing assigned BIM projects profitably, by meeting the allocated time, resources and budget objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Support on both Private development projects and Public Housing projects in Hong Kong and overseas;
• Oversee BIM projects for all matters relating to construction documentation, project execution and coordination of BIM models & all deliverable;
• Prepare, QC & deliver quality Architectural, Structure & MEP BIM Models & deliverable using various BIM software including ArchiCAD, Revit, 3dsMax, Navisworks
• Knowledge in 5DBIM, BIM FM, VICO office, Tekla, will be an advantage.
• Provide guidance and training for junior level BIM staff and training services to Client;
• Develop, implement and maintain BIM standards.
• Coordinate with internal staffs and clients at all levels.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in large-scaled multi-disciplinary BIM project management.
• Experienced in BIM software – ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, SketchUp, 3dsMax, etc and MS office.
• Knowledge in VICO office / Tekla / Laser Scanning / 3D printing / Site Working experience will be an advantage.
• Degree in relevant field of study such as Building studies, architecture, structural engineering, construction management, etc.
• HKIBIM Professional Member.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is is a rapid growing Building Information Modelling (BIM) services and solutions provider based in Hong Kong. Established in early 2013 with a pool of experienced Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, IT experts, BIM experts and BIM Modellers, the Company is committed to contribute the entire building and construction industry by offering the leading edge Virtual Design & Construction technologies, including but not limited to, 5D BIM, Project Life Cycle Management, and Facility & Asset management.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
• competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend