Our client is seeking a high caliber BIM Manager with a demonstrable track record of developing and implementing BIM on multi-disciplined projects.
You wil be based in our Tsuen Wan office and service our many HK based projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
The BIM Manager will work with our design and delivery teams to efficiently design and deliver projects using a BIM process and integrate BIM technology with design, construction, planning, cost estimation to enable the overall monitoring of the project workflow, program and budget.
The BIM Manager will be responsible for creating Building Information Models and provide necessary onsite support and advisory services to the project management team and facilitate collaboration between operation teams, consultants, subcontractors and clients with the ultimate goal to improve the communication, coordination, management of delivery time, cost and quality throughout the project cycle.
The BIM Manager will provide innovation initiatives to support tender presentations and promote execution strategies at corporate level;
The BIM Manager will facilitate training to maintain a high level of competency of internal staff to enhance their BIM capabilities.
The BIM Manager will set up and Implement the latest design software on projects such as Revit, AutoDesk, Rhinoceros, AutoCAD, , NavisWorks, Dynamo and BIM technologies such as Digital Fabrication, Clash Detection, DfMA, MiC, BMS, IoT, together with the latest cloud based collaboration systems on projects i.e. BIM 360, ProjectWise.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Min 6 years of implementing, managing and using BIM, preferably gained from a consultancy or property developer
- Proficient with BIM software including in AutoCAD, Revit, Civil3D, Navisworks
- Experience of management of teams and providing internal BIM training at various levels
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- Diploma or above in Architecture / Structural / Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
- Professional Member of HKIBIM
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A very well established and highly respected design consultancy providing design support and delivery verification to major HK based clients.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
An attractive salary package is available to the successful candidate.