BIM ModellerRef MAX7949 Job Posted 16/05/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary HKD25000 Salary Band £30,000 to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A specialist BIM consultancy, part of a major building group, is now looking for Building Information Modelling (BIM) Coordinators to join their high calibre team in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing assigned BIM projects profitably, by meeting the allocated time, resources and budget objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Create, evaluate, coordinate and distribute building information models.
• Develop and maintain BIM standards, templates, libraries.
• Maintain current knowledge with BIM technology and interoperability standards.
• Assist project managers, estimators, and designer to convert current building specifications into building information models.
• Review architectural plans and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
• Perform clash detection with multiple systems in a proactive manner to ensure documents are coordinated.
• Perform additional virtual construction tasks as assigned by manager to support construction management duties
Desired Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 2 years BIM experience in construction field.
• In-depth working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
• General understanding of project workflow from design through construction
• Experience in 5D BIM will be an advantage
• Objective decision-making and problem solving skills are also desired
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Applicant with more experience will be considered as senior BIM modeller
• Certificate/Diploma/Degree holder in building or civil construction related disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a rapid growing Building Information Modelling (BIM) services and solutions provider based in Hong Kong. Established in early 2013 with a pool of experienced Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, IT experts, BIM experts and BIM Modellers, the Company is committed to contribute the entire building and construction industry by offering the leading edge Virtual Design & Construction technologies, including but not limited to, 5D BIM, Project Life Cycle Management, and Facility & Asset management.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
• competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend