BIM ModellerRef MAX9026 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Kowloon, Hong Kong Salary HK$15K - HK$25K Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 14/11/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
To suit the large expansion of BIM / CAD team, a leading Hong Kong consultancy is looking for high caliber candidates to fill the position of BIM Modeller, who have experience in producing BIM model.
HK$billion projects located in Hong Kong
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement BIM methodology into existing and new building and E&M projects.
- Work with other team members to complete design, drawings and models as required.
- Provide onsite support for all matters relating to the BIM models with actual construction progress.
- Produce status reports in relation to BIM delivery on a day to day basis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience of BIM modelling in Revit for Architecture / Structure / Building Services
- Good communication with consultants and sub - contractors
- Diploma and certificate relating to Building Construction Engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a well established consultancy working with some of Hong Kong's biggest civil engineering and building contracts. They are constantly looking for high caliber candidates to join their diverse professional team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Site and travel allowances
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Annual salary reviews
- Staff welfare scheme
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend