Building Services Coordinator
Summary of Building Service Coordinator Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
A Building Services Engineer is needed for a main Contractor. The role will offer you the chance to work on different projects as well as valuable working experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for site monitoring, quality control and project planning
- Provide a full range of support service on site
- Ensure all construction activities process effectively and meet the requirement
- Coordinate CSD, schematic MEP drawings in ACAD format
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant MEP / BS design experience
- Previous good experience in BS site supervision and coordination
- Prior experience in MTR projects is preferred
- Fluency in Cantonese is a must
- Degree or above in Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services Engineering or related discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major Asian-based main contractor in Hong Kong is looking to expand its team of professionals. With a wealth of projects to work on it can provide the driven Building Services Engineer a great career path.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.