Business Systems Manager
Summary of Business Systems Manager Job Vacancy - Dubai
Our client, a leading contractor in the UAE, is seeking an experienced, Business Systems Manager. The ideal candidate will lead a team that supports over 1,200 computers, and must have a strong understanding of the business processes to match their technical expertise.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of the programme and project management policies framework; allowing the function to effectively meet its objectives and targets, in line with overall IT policies and procedures, and the company’s strategy and direction.
- Review and report the effectiveness of programmes and procedures framework, to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Maintain and provide support for business application and databases
- Managing a team of staff including programmers, analysts and support specialists
- Managing the IT department budget
- Regularly modifying and testing systems to ensure that they are operating reliably
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as an IT Manager or in a similar role required
- Strong experience in IT Service Delivery, Project Execution, Planning, Project Management and IT Helpdesk Management
- Must possess team leading qualities
- A degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related discipline preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the largest construction groups operating in the Middle East region with offices located throughout the GCC region. They are a western-ran business and are widely regarded as an excellent employer. The business operates as a multi-discipline main contractor with several divisions including Construction, Civil Engineering and Interiors.