Summary of CAD Draughtsman Job Vacancy - Quarry Bay (Hong Kong)
Are you looking for a good career opportunity?
An experienced CAD Draughtsman is required by a leading global architecture and design company to join their construction designing team. The successful applicant will be work on a fantastic airport project in Hong Kong which would boost any professionals work experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and handle detailed CAD drawings for production.
- Support the design department with necessary drawings from concept to handover.
- Provide layouts, general arrangements and detailed technical drawings.
- Ensures established deadlines are achieved.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant drafting experience using AutoCAD and Microstation is essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese is preferred.
- Immediately availability and candidates already based in Hong Kong preferred.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is currently one of the biggest names in the construction and design industry with over 30 offices worldwide. As a result of this continuing success and growth, there is a need for major players to join their team and to work on projects that range from architecture and interiors to urban planning and landscape work.