A Change Manager is required to join a top end construction and management consultancy in their Birmingham office,to develop,implement and control the company’s change management process. You will be working on the fabulous HS2 project .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead change control activities, conduct quality assurance checks of change submissions, related to programme and project planning and baseline management;
- Monitor, review and report to the Head of Change on quality of change proposals submitted for inclusion against baseline;
- Issue guidance and corrective actions to functional departmental staffs, in order to improve quality of change control information;
- Submit monthly performance reports, cost management reports, estimates at completion;
- Ensure that all approved changes are correctly attributed, and incorporated into, planned schedules of activity, costs models and estimates, and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS);
- Promote use of recognised best practice in change control;
- Provide advice, training and guidance for functional departmental staff as required on the change management process.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Member of the Association of Project Management, or similar body;
- Strong quantitative, drafting and presentational skills;
- Detailed knowledge Change impact assessment
- Degree qualified or equivalent - preferably construction related
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is a world leading international construction and management consultancy with offices worldwide. They provide Cost Management, Project Management, Management Consultancy and Contract Services to public and private sectors across a wide range of construction projects.