Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be employed as a member of the full time staff by a reputable claims consultancy practice in Hong Kong
- You will be fully briefed and will then be seconded to leading international civil engineering contractors based in Hong Kong to advise them on live contractual, commercial & claims management issues
- You will also assist your civil engineering contracting client on dispute resolution and claims planning matters for their large scale civil and building projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the preparation and rebutal of civil engineering claims is essential.
- A knowledge of issues relating to ground conditions & how to manage resulting claim situations is desirable.
- Experience gained working for a major civil engineering contractor on major projects preparing claims is desirable.
- Fluent in English; Cantonese or Mandarin language skills in addition are strongly desirable but not essential
- Professional qualifications such as MRICS, MHKIS, InstCES, MCIOB, ACIArb etc are desirable