Responsibilities and Duties
- To work on major Hong Kong arbitration projects;
- To manage projects in a client facing role reporting to a commission owner;
- To lead and manage a team of consultants.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid experience in arbitration work either in Hong Kong or overseas is essential ;
- PQS or contracting experience in a commercial environment desirable;
- At least 5 years of experience in planning / quantum issues;
- Excellent communication skills, Cantonese is preferable;
- Self disciplined and organized.
- Chartered and degree qualified(or equivalent) are desirable - MRICS/MHKIS/MCIARB/MCIOB;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading global built asset consultancy with over 22,000 staff world wide. Working in partnership with their clients to deliver exceptional outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Very attractive salary with full package on offer
- 5 day work week