Clerk of WorksRef MAX8956 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong Salary HK$45K- HK$65K Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 03/07/2020 Status Live
Our client, a niche property developer and project manager is seeking to appoint a seasoned Clerk of Works to oversee and police a luxury residential development on Hong Kong Island.
A multi million USD luxury development on the south side of Hong Kong Island. You will be stationed full time on site.
The project is a mix of demolition, rebuild and new build with luxury fit out and extensive external works.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspecting contractors work based on specifications, plans, building regulations mitigating any problems arising with sound technical advice
- Coordinating with relevant stakeholders to ensure the project progresses smoothly
- Ensure safety on the site, construction quality, timely progress whilst monitoring costs
- Attend site meetings and report writing
- Snagging inspections
- Identifying and reporting defects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledgeable construction professional with experience in a similar role previously.
- Detail orientated
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working in the residential sector on high quality new build as well as early sub structure works.
- Good knowledge or building regulations and the ability to read construction drawings
- IT literate and report writing skills
- Energetic and passionate
- Degree, diploma or relevant qualification
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A niche property development and project management business with a ever growing portfolio of projects across HK, Asia and UK.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive all in salary package offered to the successful candidate.
- Clerk of Works Luton, Bedfordshire - Circa £30k - £40k pa
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend