One of the world's leading transport and infrastructure construction companies is seeking an experienced Commercial/Contracts Manager to join their operations in Hong Kong.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading international transport construction company in Hong Kong. You will take a lead Commercial/Contracts Manager role working on supporting existing contracts and tender activities for Rail/E&M related projects.
Existing Rail/E&M/Signalling projects and supporting tender activities if required
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of a team of Quantity Surveyors on a day to day basis working on a major new Rail/E&M projects.
- Take a lead role in tendering activities as well as project execution
- Responsible for contract correspondence and contractual letters.
- Play a lead role in cash flow management and budget reviews.
- Provide professional contract/legal and strategy advice to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Draft and monitor Subcontracts and plant/material supply contracts
- Prepare monthly reports for senior management
- Valuation of variations and claims
- Document management
- Project cost control
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a contract/commercial management position
- Experience of working on rail/metro projects with a focus on Signalling/Trackwork is a distinct advantage
- High level of commercial awareness as well as excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Strong IT skills.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status is an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a world leader in transport infrastructure projects. You will benefit from excellent career development opportunities and the chance to work on exciting new projects in Hong Kong. Full benefits and package details available to short-listed candidates
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Regular pay reviews
- Medical scheme
- In-house training and development