Commercial Manager for Sports Stadium
The successful candidate will be joining a reputable construction company with large scale projects in Hong Kong. You will be site based looking after a team of commercial staff and reporting directly to the Divisional Commercial Manager.
A large scale building project in Hong Kong that has both building and E&M elements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the lead commercial person on a large scale building and E&M project in Hong Kong
- Supervise a team of Quantity Surveyor through to project completion
- Report to senior management on project status and progress
- Liaise with other departments when necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced QS with 20 years of working with a contractor
- Experience of 10 years working as Commercial Manager on contracts over HK$1bn
- Experience of 5 years in JV contractors
- Exeprience with design and build contracts
- Sports stadia experience would be an advantage
- Previous Hong Kong experience is an advantage
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional chartered membership such as MRICS is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading Hong Kong main contractor with experience of delivering landmark projects in civil engineering, building and E&M disciplines. The successful candidate will benefit from long term career opportunities with good exposure to large scale technical demanding projects in Hong Kong and Asia.