Commercial ManagerRef MAX7192 Job Posted 27/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Tseung Kwan O Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
One of Hong Kong's leading contractors requires an experienced Commercial Manager to lead a large scale building project in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with a top tier construction company on large scale projects in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be joining a reputable construction company with large scale projects in Hong Kong. You will be site based looking after a team of commercial staff and reporting directly to the Divisional Commercial Manager.
A large scale building project in Hong Kong that has both building and E&M elements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the lead commercial person on a large scale building and E&M project in Hong Kong
- Supervise a team of Quantity Surveyor through to project completion
- Report to senior management on project status and progress
- Liaise with other departments when necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Commercial Manager for a main contractor or sub-contractor
- Experience with large scale Building projects is essential
- Experience with design and build contracts
- Data centre project experience is an advantage
- Being based in Hong Kong or previous Hong Kong experience is an advantage
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional chartered membership such as MRICS is desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading Hong Kong main contractor with experience of delivering landmark projects in civil engineering, building and E&M disciplines. The successful candidate will benefit from long term career opportunities with good exposure to large scale technical demanding projects in Hong Kong and Asia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive salary package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Medical cover
- In-house training and development
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend