Construction Manager ELSRef MAX9075 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Hong Kong Location West Kowloon, Hong Kong Salary HK$60K - HK$80K Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 21/01/2021 Status Live: Interviewing now
Civil engineering recruitment continues a pace as our client an international foundations contractor is seeking to appoint a technically competent Construction Manager with experience of excavations and lateral support or ELS.
Major underground infrastructure project in West Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the SPM, responsible to handle the steel works package of 10 to 15000 tonnes of ELS
- Excavations are around 15m deep requiring 6 layers of preloaded struts
- Development of final constructible design details
- Offsite fabrication process including trial assemblies, construction sequencing
- On site erection of major temporary structural steelwork.
Desired Skills and Experience
- ELS Excavation & Lateral Supports and must have practical experience
- Solid technical experience of installation, technical and buildability, prefabrication, logistics and sequencing of delivery
- Strong personality
- Degree or diploma is highly desirable
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Stop your search for construcition contractor jobs here as a leading international civil engineering contractor with a strong presence in Hong Kong and the wider Asia region is offering a career opportunity to the right canddiate with experience of excavation and lateral support.
- Construction Manager Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon, Hong Kong - 50K - 75K HKD/m
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend