Construction ManagerRef MAX7947 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location New Territories Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A seasoned Construction Manager with experience in reclamation, tunnel or utfall is urgently required by a well respected civil engineering contractor in Hong Kong.
A major bypass project involving marine piling to create the foundations for the road & extensive deep excavation for a tunnel section. Major bridge sections are also involved to complete this major Hong Kong highway project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist with the planning and early stage pre-site commencement works
- Once on site to manage a section of works
- handling logistics
- site programme
- managing site agents & foremen
- ensuring satisfactory project progress.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years working experience in construction with at least 5 years in reclamation and pile works; tunnel and deep excavation; or submarine sewage outfall experience.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent with professional membership is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major player in Hong Kong roads, infrastructure & civil engineering contracting with a strong track record in delivering major projects on time to the required standards.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend