Summary of Construction Manager
Our client is looking for a highly experienced construction manager to join their project team in Qatar. The candidate will be working on a large stadium project and previous experience of structural steel, specifically roof structural steel will be highly advantageous. A fantastic opportunity to join a reputable main contractor in a thriving part of the construction world.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Single point of contact with Employer and Engineer
- Delivery of project to Schedule, Quality, Safety, statutory & regulatory authorities’ conformance.
- Ensure Approval of Purchase Requisition, Work Orders and Purchase Orders at site or obtaining approval from higher ups as per organization guidelines.
- Monitor Corrective and Preventive Action.
- Best Practices identification, nurture and report.
- Development of the companies employees and your reporting staff.
- Liaison with customer, statutory and regulatory authorities.
- Responsible for Profitability of the Project
Desired Skills and Experience
- The candidate is required to have similar experience in the Construction of Roof Structural steel of 20,000 MT and above.
- Stadium Construction projects with a value between 750 million to 1 billion USD is preferred.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Previous Middle Eastern experience is highly desirable.
- A degree in structural engineering, civil engineering, construction management is preferable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a main contractor who specialise in civils and infrastructure work, with revenue of $13+ Billion per annum and over 54,000 staff operating in 30 countries around the globe.