Summary of Construction Manager Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
Are you ready for a great career opportunity?
A leading Hong Kong based contractor is now looking for a Construction Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with Client & Government bodies to ensure procedures and process are in lieu with relevant standards and regulations
- Ensure safety, quality of the work and materials available for the project
- Manage and plan the workflow, schedule, resources for the whole project
- Deal with sub-contractors effectively and supervising and controlling workers
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years’ experience in construction management and planning, contract administration, site supervision and coordination
- Previous experience with Hong Kong building construction work would be preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese is necessary
- Degree qualified in civil engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Professional membership with a recognized institution will be an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This leading Hong Kong based contractor has fast growing building and civil engineering divisions and is keen to employ high calibre construction and engineering staff. Excellent long term prospects and career development is on offer.