Construction Safety EngineerRef MAX7652 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong - Lantau Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypeContract Consultant Richard Poulter
A leading Hong Kong based client is seeking an experienced Construction Safety Engineer to work on a major construction project in Hong Kong.
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable Construction Safety Engineer to join a leading Hong Kong based client working on a mega scale project. You will be responsible for ensuring that the works are built to achieve the project objectives in a safe and healthy manner. This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
A major construction project in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing technical advice in the overall management and supervision of safety and health aspects of all construction projects;
- Acting as a safety advisor and promoting a safe and healthy work environment among staff;
- Monitoring contractors’ safety performance; and
- Proactively resolving safety related issues and mitigating potential hazards in an effective and efficient manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 12 years’ experience in large multi-disciplinary construction projects, of which a minimum of 8 years should be in the field of safety and health within the construction industry
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and project management software tools • Valid driving license
- Bachelor’s degree with professional qualification in Engineering or other related disciplines
- Chartered Member of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH)
- Safety Officer registered with the Labour Department
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly reputable and well known client in Hong Kong with a history of completing of landmark mega scale projects. The successful candidate will benefit from excellent in-house training and development with the chance to work on landmark projects in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full medical coverage
- Staff welfare programme
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend