This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Contract Administrator candidate to join a reputable façades, steel, curtain walling and cladding specialist contracting company in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for various ongoing projects whilst reporting directly to the Commercial Manager/Director.
Various building, steel, cladding, curtain walling and façade projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle contract administration including resolving contract conflicts and disputes
- Review, analyse, revise, negotiate and administer contracts
- Handle other Quantity Surveying duties when required
- Report to the Commercial Manager on all areas of your responsibility
- Supervise junior QS staff
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous Hong Kong experience working in a similar role
- Clear understanding of contracts used in the construction industry in Hong Kong and PRC
- Strong management, leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent reading and language comprehension in English and Cantonese
- Attention to detail and ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Ability to work with a team
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional chartered qualifications are an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Steelworks, roofing, cladding and façades specialist with a strong reputation in Hong Kong and the wider Asia region. Due to continued expansion the company is seeking to strengthen it's commercial team in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary based on experience and current package
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Full medical coverage