Responsibilities and Duties
A Contracts Director position exists to join one of the largest consultancies in the World. The company are a blue chip employer with a turnover in excess of US $3 Bn. This is a demanding, yet very rewarding position to manage a successful business unit in a leading International company. It will require an individual with a strong work ethic and sound commercial acumen.
The successful candidate will business manage one of the company's Middle Eastern divisions. They will be responsible for assisting with difficult issues that arise on projects as well as monitoring the profit and loss of their business unit. You will manage a team of circa 100 staff across multiple countries in the region.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the Middle Eastern region is essential
- Previous experience of operating at a Director level responsible for a large team of staff is essential
- Major project experience is essential
- A diverse project history is preferred due to the companies diverse project portfolio
- Excellent man management skills are essential
- The ability to understand profit and loss and manage a business unit profitably is essential
- Previous experience of working for a reputable International consultancy is essential
- A degree qualification or similar equivalent is essential
- Membership to the MRICS or similar equivalent is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a leading International firm with a turnover in excess of US $ 3Bn. They have an outstanding reputation globally and a significant presence in the Middle East region boasting successful commissions on some of the region's leading civil engineering & infrastructure projects in particular.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 70k - 85k QAR pm Salary