Contracts Manager for Dispute Resolution
We are searching for a seasoned and qualified claims consultant at Associate Director level or above to join a major infrastructure client here in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will join a new team responsible for managing the resolution of formal disputes.
- You will review party documentation to arrive at independent assessments and conclusions with reference to the contractual principles of valuation and assessment on cost/damages and extension of time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience.
- You should be analytical and detail-oriented with good problem solving skills.
- You should be self-driven with excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, advocacy and leadership skills.
- Comprehensive and sound understanding on contractual principles and ability to work independently and collaboratively are essential.
- You should have a Degree in a related discipline and possess Corporate Membership of a recognised professional institution
- A post-graduate qualification in law or dispute resolution and experience in providing independent expert evidence/support gained in a consultancy environment are preferred.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
One of the world’s leading transportation clients with a vast range of transport projects. The company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links. It is currently in the process of expanding its operations through the enhancement of its transport links and is looking for a highly experienced Contract Manager - Dispute Resolutions - Quantum to join their contracts team.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A very attractive salary and benefits package is available for the successful candidate