Responsibilities and Duties
- Adopt hands on approach to the management of a team of Quantity Surveyors on a day to day basis.
- Take a lead role in project execution.
- Responsible for contract correspondence and contractual letters.
- Play a lead role in cash flow management and budget reviews.
- Provide professional contract/legal and strategy advice to ensure the project runs smoothly.
- Draft and monitor Subcontracts and plant/material supply contracts.
- Prepare monthly reports for senior management.
- Valuation of variations and claims.
- Manage and supervise junior team members.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in a Contract Management role with a contracting company.
- Previous Macau experience is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Structural steel project experience is an advantage.
- Degree is Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
- Professional membership such as MRICS or MHKIS is desirable.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining a reputable contractor based in Macau working on an exciting construction development. Excellent salary package on offer. Full details will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.