Contractual or Commercial Engineer
Responsibilities and Duties
You will work as part of a team reporting to the Senior Contractual / Commercial consultant delivering commissions for key clients. Your role will be to assist the Senior Consultant in gathering the necessary information to document the claims work to a high standard.
- Comply with company procedures including weekly reports and updates to the company's internal systems.
- Manage time to full effect, Deliver work within strict timeframes
- Identify contacts & business networking opportunities
- Work as part of a team delivering commissions for key clients
- Participate in local institution activities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Be familiar with the differing delay methodologies and their particular strengths and weaknesses
- Be aware of planning packages and delay analysis methodogies
- Basic Claims Knowledge is desired
- Excellent written and verbal English is essential
- Be aware of construction claims & how they may arise
- Be aware of the requirements for document formatting and presentation
- Degree or equivalent relevant to the construction industry
- Working towards a chartered membership or professional institution
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the largest international contractual, commercial and forensic planning consultancies in the Middle East region. From the Qatar office the company are performing work in the UK & Europe, The Middle East, North & South America, The Far East & Australia. This is a great opportunity to work for a world leading Multi-Disciplined Organisation who work on a global scale.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Please note that the company can be flexible with working hours offering rotations of 5:1 and 8:2 for candidates who would prefer to work on this basis.
This could be particularly useful for candidates who cannot get children into schools in Qatar but would be prepared to work in Qatar on a rotation basis.