Data Centre Senior Project Manager
Summary of Data Centre Senior Project Manager Job Vacancy - Abu Dhabi
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager with Data Centre experience to join a dynamic client team in Abu Dhabi.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the design brief, detailed design development, coordination of installation works, testing, commissioning & handover / close out on site for all relevant building services, to the satisfaction of all relevant stakeholders.
- Building project delivery/ construction experience.
- Review and inspection of materials and appliers to ensure required standards.
- Inspect materials delivered on sit for quality and compliance with specification.
- Represent company in client, supplier and subcontractor meetings & negotiations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive project delivery and management experience in design & build projects.
- From a Construction Management or PM Consultancy background.
- MUST have relevant experience in data centre projects.
- Local industry knowledge and understanding of the approvals system by the relevant authorities is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Degree in civil engineering or building studies related or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading International construction and project management consultancy with an envied reputation and exciting growth plans for their global operations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- A generous all inclusive salary package is available for the right candidate.