Delay PlannerRef MAX6693 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Island Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Delay planner Job Vacancy - Hong Kong Island
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sharp and focused Planning Engineer with a civils or building engineering background and some experience of delivering claims commissions to work with an international claims consultancy on assignment with major international civil engineering contractors offering great career prospects!
The successful applicant for this Delay Planner cum Forensic Planner role will work on HK$-multi-billion iconic MTRC projects in Hong Kong. The project scope includes major earthworks, complicated temporary works, RC Concrete construction, extensive M&E services installation, massive station fit-out and additional specialist packages of works.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fact-finding to detailed analysis, identification of critical path, quantification of delay and damages, economic modelling and strategy formation.
- Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement
- Drafting of claim and negotiation documents
- Preparation of defence strategy to counterclaims and advise regarding retrospective analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs and disruption
- Assist the management team in preparing time extension and delay analysis reports
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable applicants for this challenging Delay Planner role will have a civil engnineering background and some experience in planning and delay planning on multi million HK$ heavy civil infrastructure projects.
- Some demonstrable experience of Impacted as planned analysis and Collapsed as built analaysis
- Record of stable periods of employment with reputed contractors is essential
- Strong programming skill are needed here particularly using Primavera P6
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal are also needed here
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- A suitable degree in civil engineering, building engineering or equivalent is required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A niche international claims consultancy working on a range of high profile civil engineering, infrastructure, rail and water sector projects offering a generous salary package, excellent training and solid career development!
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A very generous all inclusive lump sum package is available for the successful applicant
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend