Dept Construction Manager
A leading international civil engineering contractor requires a highly motivated Deputy Construction Manager to work on a large scale MTRC station project in Hong Kong. You will be reporting to the Construction Manager
You will be working on the concrete works of a MTRC station under construction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordination of site activities and work flow
- Planning, QA/QC and HSE management - Leading a team of supervisors and operatives
- Coordination with engineers, project leadership team, consultants and other relevant stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant civil works experience on major concrete constructions.
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese is a must
- Proactive and self-driven
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Good IT skills
- Degree in engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A well known and highly respected Main Contractor with a large portfolio of high profile international construction projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package