Summary of Design Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic & experienced Technical Design Manager to join this global engineering firm to represent the Client on a major roads and highways project in Doha, Qatar.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Area Delivery Manager, you will provide critical direction to the design development and coordination on this major highways project from inception to completion.
- Design development and relevant authoity aprovals.
- Planning and interfacing with other major stakeholders
- Resource management
- Technical advice and solutions in the design of temporary & permanent works, construction & sequencing issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Substantial Experience in Design & Design Management, Construction Management & Team building / leading
- Relevant Experience in major roads and infrastructure projects
- Strong commercial acumen and communication skills both written and oral
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East is highly advantageous
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Chartership with a recognized institution is highly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A globally recognised blue chip construction & engineering firm tasked with representing the best interests of their prestigious Qatari client.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives