Director Expert Forensic DelayRef MAX8854 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Abu Dhabi Location Abu Dhabi, UAE Salary Highly Negotiable Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Job Posted 20/03/2020 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
A trusted and respected commercial, contracts and dispute resolution services consultancy is seeking to appoint a Director to spearhead its expert delay business based from Abu Dhabi.
Reporting to the Country Head, you will be based full time in Abu Dhabi and fully responsible for establishing and developing the MENA expert delay business including work winning, resourcing, delivery and overall P&L.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish, lead,develop and manage the business
- Work winning through your current network and contacts as well as those already established by the company
- Recruit, develop and mentor numerous staff and be responsible for the process of seconding these staff out to your key clients in the area
- Develop existing procedures/systems to match the Best Practice within the MENA market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Should have an existing network of clients and connections within UAE / GCC / MENA
- Focus will be expert delay assignments with prestigious clients
- Must be from a delay background;
- Experience in preparing and delivering claims and as an Expert Witness and drafting and preparing material for formal disputes (expert reports and supporting material etc);
- Must have testified in court
- Proven track record of winning works
- Client facing, proactive and confident
- Relevant Degree
- Member of relevant professional institution
- MSc in construction Law , LLM or FCIArb or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Claims & Dispute Resolution , Expert, Advisory are the themes for this highly respected and trusted consultancy
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A very attractive salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate including a profit related bonus scheme and longer term the potential for equity subject to performance.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend