This is an excellent opportunity for a Director level candidate to join a leading QS consultancy company in Hong Kong. You will a take up a lead role in the management and strategic planning of QS consultancy services for clients in Hong Kong.
QS consultancy services on various large scale infrastructure, retail, building and civil engineering projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and manage QS consultancy services for various clients in Hong Kong
- Take a lead role in new business development
- Manage a team Quantity Surveying professionals
- Take a lead role in client and stake holder relationship management
- Report directly to senior corporate management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Hong Kong based experience with a QS consultancy
- Strong background in successfully leading QS consultancy teams
- Experience handling large scale and high value contracts
- Strong leadership, communication and client facing skills
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered status such as MRICS, HKIS
**Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Associate Director**
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Global consulting firm has more than 30 offices around the world, specializing in providing consulting service for the property and infrastructure industries. They are now undergoing significant expansion in their Hong Kong office.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Excellent salary package
- Additional benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Good work/life balance and working conditions