A MTR site office based DMS Controller is needed in Hong Kong for a string of MTR construction projects. Are you up for this?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating the day to day delivery requests for their respective specific contractors regarding the delivery requirements of the works.
- Input of data into the DMS system coordinated from the Civil and designated contractor booking submissions. Items such as plant availability, gate closures, new plant, holding area changes etc.
- Liaison with the respective Project DMS Coordinators.
- Collation of delivery requests from the specific Project DMS coordinators
- Notifying the respective Project DMS Coordinators of potential delivery ‘clashes’.
- Providing reports to the MTR Logistics Manager regarding delivery flows and any potential area of conflict, along with any other ad-hoc reports.
- Provide translation of logistic updates and notices from English to Cantonese as required.
- Performs all administration duties for the Delivery Management Team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated and independent
- Meticulous and can work under pressure
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Holder of diploma or above
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is one of the most reputed contractors in the world well known for its timely and quality delivery.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidates. Working hours will be Monday to Friday 830 – 6; alternative Saturday working 830-1230. Occassional site visit may be required.