An excellent opportunity for a competent E&M Engineer to join a dynamic client PM team on a light rail project in Macau.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and manage the design consultants and contractors in the design, installation, testing & commissioning of low voltage and high voltage electrical systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Min 6 years’ experience in design, installation, testing and commissioning of low voltage and high voltage electrical systems.
- An effective communicator and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a well-respected construction & engineering company in Macau with an enviable reputation for safely delivering quality facilities on time and within budget.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary and package available