A well known and well respected Hong Kong company requires a experienced Estimator to join the Supply Chain & Administration Department to work within its Commercial & Contract Management section.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and capable Estimator to work for a leading company in Hong Kong within the Commercial/Contracts department. The primary role is to ensure the company has accurate estimates, budgets and forecasting for Property related works. You will report to the Commercial and Contracts Manager and will have responsibility to oversee the work of junior estimating staff.
Various property related works including: A&A, Fit-Out, Renovation, MEP and Maintenance projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accurate and effective cost-estimating
- Maintain and ensure integrity of data
- Capture and maintain cost data
- Analyse data, identify opportunities and risks so you can provide relevant advice to the business
- Develop and implement a programme of Reporting
- Formulate and execute reporting on a monthly basis
- Develop and implement efficient process for producing and updating estimates:
- Engage regularly with Commercial Management colleagues to collate and build accurate data sets of project spend
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organisation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Client or consultancy experience is preferred, however candidates with a main contractor background will also be considered.
- Track record with relevant work experience ideally working on property/building projects
- Solid experience working in an estimating position
- Flexible, highly motivated and proactiv
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and project management skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Chartered membership MRICS or MHKIS or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading Hong Kong company with a strong reputable within the market. They offer excellent long term career prospects to staff with regular access to development and training programmes.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Excellent salary package
- Additional allowances and benefits
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Generous holiday allowance