Responsibilities and Duties
Some of your duties will include (not limited to):
- To assist in answering clarifications raised by the Client during the Contractor selection process
- To work to strict deadlines during the Bid preparation phase and lead the production of Financial documentation for bid submissions (elementa cost plans, proformae etc…)
- To work alongside external Consultants on given Projects and ensure all interfaces are addressed and managed accordingly with relation to be speciality
- To analyse contracts received from sites and enter retrieved data on Polybrain (database for Architectural Trades) to be used in future costings
Desired Skills and Experience
- High - End Residential project experience
- Use of Estimating software, preferably Causeway.
- At ease in the use of BIM for Quantity take off and/or Estimating purposes
- Working background for a Main Contractor
- Degree qualification or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a top tier main contracting company who are a global force in the building, civil works, energy and services sectors. The hiring company in the UK has 10 offices around the UK with circa 1,700 employees in total and a turnover of over £800m and growing year on year.