Forensic Planning Director
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development and training of staff within the team
- Strategy advise
- Business development
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possess a specific and relevant qualification to this role such as Forensic Planning certificate or similar equivalent
- Hold particular technical expertise in BIM, Monte Carlo, Cost Loading etc..
- The ability to develop entitlements quickly and from the evidence and be able to 'tell the story' supported by the evidence and in context with strategic objectives
- Extensive experience in the development of claims strategies, negotiating and final settlement
- The ability to work with any methodology independently and deploy the most appropriate methodology to best effect
- Be an advanced user of delay analyst software including Primavera P3 & P6 and the ability to train team members on the use and deployment of appropriate planning systems
- Experience of successfully managing and develop client accounts
- Hold a degree or equivalent qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Possess a Chartered membership to a professional body such as the MRICS or MCIArb (or similar equivalents).
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the largest international contractual, commercial and forensic planning consultancies in the Middle East region. From the Qatar office the company are performing work in the UK & Europe, The Middle East, North & South America, The Far East & Australia. This is a great opportunity to work for a world leading Multi-Disciplined Organisation who work on a global scale.