General Manager E & MRef MAX8252 Job Posted 04/06/2019 Region Hong Kong Location Kowloon Salary Negotiable Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
We have been retained by a established and successful construction, engineering and property development business operating in Hong Kong and throughout Asia, to appoint high calibre individuals to join and be pivotal players in the growth and on-going success of the group.
You will be stationed at Head Office in Kowloon providing critical management & drive to grow their E&M business across Hong Kong and Asia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To report and make recommendations to the Board of Directors on E&M project, business and management strategies;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with local authorities and other relevant parties ahead of any potential projects;
- Identify, develop, implement and evaluate business opportunities and take full responsibility of the company business;
- To formulate strategic plan and give direction to an E&M professional team with about 50 members;
- To review and make the team more efficiency and cost effective;
- Work closely with the team to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget;
- Ad hoc activities for project improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years solid experience in managing E&M contracting/subcontracting firm;
- Excellent leadership skill and management techniques;
- Strong communication/presentation skills.
- Degree holder in Electrical/BS/Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines;
- Professional qualifications such as HKIE/CIBSE;
- Engineer Supervisor of HKIE is preferred;
- Qualified Authorized Signatory (AS) will be a definite advantage;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Client is a construction, engineering and property development business providing innovative, responsible and sustainable solutions to the construction and property industry in Hong Kong and throughout Asia. From an extensive in country local knowledge and an unwavering focus to deliver on its promises to achieve the best outcomes in safety, cost, quality and time, the group has responsibly diversified to provide civil and build construction services for both stand alone and large scale integrated construction projects, M&E and fit out, maintenance services and is a trusted brand in luxury property development both locally and overseas. At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes. The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and expand alliances across the region. Maxim has been retained to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and benefits available to the successful candidate.
- Project Manager Hong Kong, Kowloon - HK$68,000 - HK$70,000
- Assistant Planning Manager Hong Kong, Kowloon - HK$55,000 - HK$60,000
- Assistant Project Manager - Building Hong Kong, Kowloon Area - HK$43k - 60k
- Contracts Manager for Dispute Resolution Hong Kong, Kowloon - Negotiable
- Contracts Manager - Dispute Resolution Hong Kong, Kowloon - Negotiable
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend