A dynamic seasoned health and safety practitioner is required by a major global building and civils contractor on a challenging new government facility in Bangkok, Thailand.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be running the Safety teams on a multi-million dollar project in Thailand
- Implement safety strategies and methodologies on site to ensure all local standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Review, oversee and implement risk assessments and compliance audits.
- Provide support in developing, reviewing and monitoring HSE Plans, objectives and targets.
- Lead and direct functional management of HSE personnel under your control.
- Responsible for reviewing accident and incident reports and investigation.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in HSE management role
- Proven ability in implementing HSE programs
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a blue chip company with projects worldwide. They have an enviable reputation and expertise for delivering world class projects.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary & benefits is available for the right candidate.