Head of QS Services
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will take up a senior management role reporting directly into Board Level of the business. You will work with Country Managers and Directors of the business in their various locations to ensure successful project delivery and growth of the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have previous experience of strategically managing a reputable PQS business
- A Quantity Surveying background is essential
- Candidates with previous experience of working in the Middle East and/or Australasia are desired
- A diverse CV demonstrating knowledge and experience of a wide range of projects over multiple sectors of construction and civil engineering projects is preferred
- A professional with a CV that clearly demonstrates stable and continued career progression is desired
- A degree or similar equivalent qualification is essential
- Membership to a relevant professional body such as the RICS is highly desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a leading global Consultancy capable of providing a range of consultancy services as a business including dispute resolution, strategic project management and contract administration.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Highly negotiable depending on experience