Health, Safety and Environment Manager
A specialist steelwork contractor in Dubai is seeking a HSE Manager to join their project team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be expected to execute and maintain the Health and Safety Management System of the project’s division.
- Make sure the project construction site complies with the safety standards at all times.
- Any major accidents that occur will be investigated by you and reported accordingly.
- Your responsibility will also extend to overseeing subcontractor’s standards of safety as well as other involved parties.
- Conduct high risk method statement audits and also to organize drills in preparation for possible incidents.
- Give knowledgeable advice to senior management and others regarding health and safety issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience of construction health and safety management experience on high profile building projects.
- Certified as a certified safety professional/practitioner (CSP), construction health & safety technician (CHST), or equivalent internationally recognized certification. HSE Manager should be current in First Aid certification.
- A relevant degree or equivalent in a health and safety discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Attractive Salary plus bonuses plus allowances for accommodation, transportation, air tickets and insurances
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A specialist steelwork contractor in Dubai. It has a proven track record for delivering large and challenging projects on schedule, within budget, and according to required quality & specifications. It is known throughout the industry as an organization founded on professionalism, reliability and integrity. Safety is a determining factor in every facet of the company's operations.