Summary of Instrumentation Engineer Job Vacancy - Hong Kong
An opportunity for career advancement is provided to all Instrumentation Engineers in Hong Kong.
An experienced Instrumentation Engineer is needed to join an engineering and construction company with a large MTR project in Hong Kong. The project consists of a large station building and is a HK$ Billion value contract.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and developing new control systems
- Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems;
- Analysing data and presenting findings in written reports;
- Managing operations;
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards;
- Providing advice and consultancy support;
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in the installation, monitoring, maintenance and repair of instrumentation on a civil construction
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Familiar with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
* Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Instrumentation Engineer
- Degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent
- Membership of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (Civil/Geotechnical Discipline) or equivalent will be an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The successful candidate will be joining an international civil engineering construction company with a large portfolio of construction projects. You will join the company on this large scale project in Hong Kong which is due to run until 2020.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Attractive remuneration package and great career advancement opportunity will be offered to the right candidate.