Interior Fitout ABWF ManagerRef MAX7351 Job Posted 29/03/2017 Region Hong Kong Location Hong Kong Salary Negotiable Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
A fantastic opportunity for a Fitout ABWF Manager to join a world class player on a world class project in Hong Kong!!
Our client, a dominant international civils JV, is seeking a fit out ABWF Manager to do battle in Hong Kong on a land mark building and civil infrastructure project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Technical problem solver between design and delivery teams
- Structural preconstruction preparation and coordination
- Review methodology for specialist finishes
- Review temporary works designs
- Check and co ordinate shop drawings and materials submissions
- Manage finishes packages
- Implement QA system
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 year of interior fit-out / ABWF experience in the construction industry;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Thorough understanding of building services operations and installation procedures/sequencing
- Previous experience on MTR projects
- Able to manage large sections of work including managing numerous subcontractor packages with a good understanding of commercial and programme aspects of contracts
- Able to prepare look-ahead programmes in line with the overall project programme and highlight upcoming works and make-ready needs
- Prepared to work safely and promote safety
- University degree in either civil engineering, building construction or related subjects
- Lower academic qualification will be considered subject to experience.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Attractive salary package and benefits will be available for the right candidate. This is one of the most prestigious and rewarding projects and certainly a great opportunity your career development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A blue chip international contractor offering ground breaking experience and career development in Hong Kong
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend