IT Support Analyst
Our client, a global and dynamic physical assets management and construction consultancy, is seeking to appoint an exemplary candidate with a strong, customer service, communication, and project management-based approach.
You will be station at our client’s head office in Hong Kong Island. You must have significant customer service, communication and project management skills and technical knowhow.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide first-line technical support and troubleshooting to all departments.
- Provide support on the Microsoft 365 suite of software (Including, Exchange, Teams, MEM, etc…)
- Take responsibility for IT equipment procurement, installation, monitoring and inventory.
- Co-ordinate with vendors to resolve technical and logistical issues that may arise
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in an IT technical support role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 and network infrastructure
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and independently minded
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a word leading in its field. Dedicated in providing excellent advice to its clients in respect of the management and utilization of physical assets.
Our client is an international company with offices in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Mumbai, New York City and Shanghai.
Our client offers client-side project management across the globe on projects such as the extension to Canosa Hospital (Hong Kong).
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package available