Land Administration Manager
Our client's business is rail and is embarking on a major expansion program in Hong Kong and seeking to appoint a competent and energetic Land Administration Manager to join their Capital works Division.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Land Administration Manager, you will:
- Handle land-related issues and perform land acquisition tasks for the construction and operation of railway projects
- Formulate and prepare railway gazettal and contract documents, as well as identify and resolve land interfacing problems
- Liaise with the concerned parties to resolve land use conflicts, monitor and control land costs, plan and handle works arising from land acquisition, statutory process and land issues associated with the existing railway systems and new railway projects
Desired Skills and Experience
A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in the construction industry, of which 4 years should be at managerial level
Solid experience in handling land issues, e.g. gazettals associated with railway projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Estate Surveying / Surveying or a related discipline
- Possession of Corporate Membership of a recognised professional institution is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major global rail client with operations and projects worldwide. Renowned for creating best in class transport links. It is currently in the process of expanding its operations and is looking for dynamic and forward thinking Land Administration Engineers or Building Surveyors to support its ambitious plans.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A highly attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package is available for the successful candidate.