Leader (Quality, Environment and Health & Safety)
Our client, a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 12,000 employees working in more than 92 offices across more than 40 countries is looking for a SHEQ Leader to join their multi-disciplinary team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement the existing Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Management System in East Asia region to meet the new requirements of the 2015 standards
- Programme, arrange and conduct audits, maintain documentation system and manage website procedures
- Conduct induction training for management system to new staff and give general safety briefings to all levels of staff
- Travel to offices within the East Asia region and support the local office teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 15 years of experience in construction industry, preferably as consultant, and at least 8 years in ISO system management development, implementation and auditing for Quality, Environment and Health & Safety
- Solid experience with setting up and managing SharePoint sites
- Good team player, proactive, strong self-motivated and willing to learn
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English. Good command of Chinese would be an advantage
- Degree in Engineering with relevant qualifications on health, safety and environment
- Corporate membership of relevant professional institution(s), e.g. MCQI, MHKIE
- Holder of ISO certificates in quality, environment, health and safety is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is a leading international construction consultancy with offices worldwide. The company work on many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects and are considered a market leader in delivering some of the largest and most prestigious projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Our client offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.