Responsibilities and Duties
- To review contract documentation and advise project team.
- Attend design meetings where required
- Review sub contractor installation drawings.
- Attend subcontractor meetings as required.
- Assist in preparation and review of installation programmes.
- Examine sub contractor installation for quality and compliance and produce reports as required.
- Review of sub contractors O&M submissions and record drawings.
- Assist commercial managers review of sub contractors applications, variations and final account submissions.
- Provide technical review and reports.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in consulting engineering and/or contracting.
- Communication and presentations skills.
- Continuing professional learning CPD/ Training.
- Current UK driving licence.
- Knowledge of current regulations, standards and procedures.
- Computer skills and experience of engineering computer design software packages e.g. ACAD, Microsoft office.
- Experience of dealing with contractors and construction activities.
- Professional qualifications BSc Mechanical, Building Service or Environmental Engineering.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a top tier main contracting company who are a global force in the building, civil works, energy and services sectors. The hiring company in the UK has 10 offices around the UK with circa 1,700 employees in total and a turnover of over £800m and growing year on year.