Marine HSE ManagerRef MAX6474 Job Posted 14/02/2020 Region Egypt Location Egypt Salary Very competitive Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
Summary of Marine HSE Manager Job Vacancy - Egypt
We are currently seeking a seasoned HSE Manager with marine/dredging experience for a port development in Egypt. Our client is an International company with operations worldwide; once the project is completed in Egypt (circa 6 months), subject to performance, you should be willing and able to relocate for further projects anywhere in the MENA region.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full responsibility for documenting the HSE Management System.
- Instruct construction team in developing a Work Method Statement, risk assessment, and job hazard analysis.
- Oversee the undertaking of a constructability analysis of the design with the other consultants and the client’s team for all project-related components.
- Develop strategies and policies for improving and developing the HSE culture
- Advise, coach, and guide employees on HSE procedures.
- Inspect and where you see fit, advise Project Managers on improvements required on the condition of equipment
- Play an active role in the pro-frame of HSE audit and monitoring activity
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing healthcare projects.
- MENA experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Having worked on LEED projects and having a LEED AP or similar accreditation is a plus
- Strong knowledge of local authority regulations and requirements
- Ability to manage teams of consultants, contractors and suppliers to ensure that the client’s best interests are always preserved and that the project brief is properly translated into the design documents.
- Degree holder in Engineering or H&S Management (or equivalent)
- Marine/Dredging experience is highly advantageous
- International HSE membership/accreditation is preferred
- IOSH or NEBOSH
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client has been a leading player in the marine construction sector for over a century; with operations spanning across the globe, they offer fantastic opportunities for International experience and career progression.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend