Office Sales AdministratorRef MAX8312 Job Posted 27/11/2017 Region Midlands and East Anglia Location Leicester Salary £22k - £27k + Pension Salary Band Up to £29,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A personable and confident individual with a professional telephone manner is required to work for a rapidly growing, Leicester based, window manufacturing business. Your job title will be Sales & Processing Officer and you will work as part of a small sales team processing orders for the business.
This is an exciting role for an enthusiastic and driven sales professional who can handle customer orders and progress them from quotation stages through to completion.
You will join a small team of Sales Administrators for an established, reputable architectural glazing company. Specifically being responsible for handling queries, raising quotations and placing orders for the manufacturing of aluminium and PVCU windows.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will report directly into the Managing Director of the business and be a senior and integral figure within the business. Typical Duties will include:
- Handling customer enquiries
- Preparing, sending & progressing quotations
- Dealing with customer queries
- Overseeing all administration procedures
- Liaising with the Manufacturing warehouse to discuss orders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a sales role is required
- Personal manner and strong communications skills with all levels of management
- IT Literate
- Good numeracy skills and ability to work accurately
-Proactive approach to work
- No specific qualifications are required to perform this role. However candidates must be fully literate with good numeracy skills.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is an established Leicester based glazing manufacturing business. They are experiencing rapid growth and this role offers a fantastic opportunity to move into a senior managerial role within the business in time. They pride themselves on having a welcoming family feel to the business and are looking for someone who can fit into that type of culture an environment.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Basic Salary £22k - £27k
+ 23 Days Holiday (Increases with service)
Recommend this job to a friend
Send the details of this job to someone you think might be suitable.Recommend a friend